Re: Archaic HTTP "From:" Header

From: ☮ elf Pavlik ☮ <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 17:32:54 +0000
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Excerpts from Kingsley Idehen's message of 2013-04-03 17:18:27 +0000:

I use firefox extension to set From header on all requests to perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org , since webfinger seams to slowly get stabilized i might want to set it up again on that domain... I don't see it as perfect situation but possibly working option to have 'customized' experience (without real authentication), ex: language preference, calendar preference etc.