Re: Domain of :key

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 09:18:41 -0400
To: public-webid@w3.org
On 4/1/13 9:12 AM, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
>> Though I think we have consensus slightly in favour rdfs : Resource
> In which point rdf:Resource is better than owl:Thing? I do some
> ontology state-of-the-art and I don't see too much ontologies with
> uses rdfs:Resource in rdfs:domain or rdfs:range. My conclusion to
> these aproaches is that rdfs:Resource is used in low-level ontologies
> and cert ont isn't in that level. Probably better consensus is owl:Thing.
> Of course, I don't change my mind and I still think that foaf:Agent is
> better.
>
> D.

seeAlso:

1. http://bit.ly/X8lpGH -- query results following the triples added to
my data space (which btw is WebID+TLS protected via ACLs that determine
which identities are allowed to perform  Insert, Update, and Delete
operations

2. http://bit.ly/14IilFY -- query definition that also has the SPARQL
1.1 insert I executed prior commented .

Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen