De : Henry Story [mailto:henry.story@bblfish.net]
Envoyé : vendredi 21 septembre 2012 16:52
À : Read-Write-Web; public-webid@w3.org; <public-xg-webid@w3.org> XG
Objet : TPAC 2012 - we have a room!

Hello all,

 good news! We have a room for Monday 29 Oct and/or Tuesday 30 Oct.

   http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

 So now it would be really helpful if people could let me know (on this list or personally)

  - if they can come both days (or only one)
  - what topics they would like to cover

Off the top of my head

WebID:
  - discuss some issues in the WebID spec
  - tests
RWW:
  - get our RWW implementations to interoperate so that on Wednesday we can put together a good demo for other people at the W3C
  - access control issues we may have
  -...

Henry