Re: [saag] Liking Linkability

Ben Laurie wrote:
> Where we came in was me pointing out that if you disconnect your
> identities by using multiple WebIDs, then you have a UI problem, and
> since then the aim seems to have been to persuade us that multiple
> WebIDs are not needed.

Yup, it appears to boil down to a UI problem, and more specifically, a
browser-ui problem.

Multiple WeIDs are often needed, and the WebID protocol doesn't preclude
that in any way shape or form.

On a positive note, it's great to talk through these things and make
sure that peoples concerns are voiced and noted :)

Best,

Nathan