Re: MyProfile VM image available for download.

On 2012-10-16 13:57, Andrei Sambra wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've created a VM image (Ubuntu 12.04 desktop) with a complete install
> of MyProfile, the REST api (contains an IdP!), as well as a self-signed
> CA for generating WebID certificates. The image also contains the
> settings for the virtual machine, so all you need to do is to import it
> in your favourite VM emulation software (VMware, VirtualBox, etc.).
>
> MyProfile is installed in /var/www/myprofile
> REST api is installed in /var/www/rest-api
>
> Both locations are git repositories, cloned from GitHub. Just run `git
> pull` to update to the latest version.
>
> For a list of passwords, there is a "README & passwords" file on the
> desktop.
>
> Anyway, here is the link. Big thanks to Cloudiway for hosting it!
>
> http://www.cloudiway.com/download/MyProfile/MyProfile.ova
>

> Andrei
>
> P.S. For those not familiar with MyProfile, you can read more about it
> here: http://myprofile-project.org/

Hi Andrei,

I was wondering if you are still uninterested about parsing RDFa
documents. It leaves those enthusiasts and developers (like myself) that
primarily uses RDFa on "small-scale" stuff (e.g., WebID on personal
site) on the outside. =)

I'm hesitant to dive into MyProfile's code if RDFa is going to be
treated as a second class format during this projects life.

Have you considered using any23 (or anything that would let you pull out
RDFa for that matter) instead of EasyRdf? I don't know if there is any
RDFa parser extension for EasyRdf out there. There is this issue however:

https://github.com/njh/easyrdf/issues/75

Cheers,

-Sarven