Re: preparing for TPAC teleconf - 6pm Paris time 11 Oct

Ok, so it looks like we currently have a few people to work out some  initial
preparations for W3C Technical Plenary on Thursday at 6pm paris time.

Just connect to me on Skype where I am bblfish or call me one either of the
following numbers:

  USA:    +1 (510) 698-1206
  France: +33 9 70 44 86 64

Henry