Re: WebID teleconf, Friday 30 Nov

All,

The minutes of the call today are available at [1]. We've made good
progress on converging towards a consensus for the hash URIs debate. I've
posted the results of straw poll of today's call at [2], showing close tie
between 2. SHOULD and 3. HTTP(s) URI (MAY). We're planning to have a formal
vote on this next week, so make sure to join the call if you care about
this.

Steph.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/11/30-webid-minutes.html
[2]
http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash#Poll_results

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>wrote:

> WebID definition & moving WebID over TLS spec to the next version.
>
> Meeting Time:
> Friday 23 November, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 Paris Time, 10:10 New York
> full time zone information:  http://timeanddate.com/s/2a97
> tel: +1-617-761-6200
> sip: zakim@voip.w3.org
> irc: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/%23webid
>
> Agenda topics:
>
> - Cleaning up the arguments for Hash ( removing irrelevant ones,
> organising others,
>    standardising language, shortening to essential the points )
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash
>
> - Start  WebID over TLS that we should look at and see if we they need to
> be opened or
>   if we can close them, and what needs to be changed.
>     http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/
>

> [1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl
> [2]
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#privacy