Re: #URIs and redirections

On 30 Nov 2012, at 13:42, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

>> Ok, so can we remove those finger-pointing-at-apple examples?
>
> Why, I don't know how you've triangulated that conclusion. They stay because they showcase a user experience problem with hash style of HTTP URI for Mac OS X platform users.
>
>> Or is there some use case you
>> absolutely need the user to click on the WebID in the key chain for?
>
> Er.. open up the certificate used to sign this email, go to the SAN slot, click on the URI serving as a WebID and see what happens. Beyond that, working with Keychain is natural end-user interaction once working with WebID. Same thing applies to testing and implementing WebID.

So your use case is one to do with authenticating a user, in a hypothetical situation where people
would follow your procedure to do this. It seems easier to fix the bug in apples keychain, than
it is going to be to change 100s of millions of consumers behaviour.

I really think you are just trying to waste time here. Don't you have anything better
to do as CEO?