Re: #URIs and redirections

On 29 Nov 2012, at 23:37, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:

> On 11/29/12 5:17 PM, Henry Story wrote:
>> In the case of the Apple keychain, there is a well known way to get that fixed: send them a bug report.
>> The reason it has not been fixed yet, is perhaps that you have not, and secondly that very very very few poepl e - including the Apple testers have thought of clicking on that link I presume.
> It doesn't matter.
>
> The goal is for it to just work.

Yes, and the best thing is for Apple to fix the UI interface for viewing the content of certificates,
which is something that most people don't know about.

> No finger pointing.

If I remember correctly that is how one talks to 5 year olds on the street. "No finger pointing",
means: don't show you are speaking about someone on the street, as they might take offence.

So that seems like a reason for removing the Apple KeyChain issue, since it is clearly pointing
at Apple and saying loudly that they have a bug. The right process there is clearly to file a
bug report at their site discreetly.