WebID teleconf, Friday 30 Nov

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:42:17 +0100
To: WebID Group <public-webid@w3.org>
[ sorry for previous post - fixed dates and pointers]

WebID definition & moving WebID over TLS spec to the next version.

Meeting Time:
Friday 30 November, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 Paris Time, 10:10 New York
full time zone information: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121130T15&ah=1
tel: +1-617-761-6200
sip: zakim@voip.w3.org
irc: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/%23webid
details:
 http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Main_Page#Weekly_conf_calls

Agenda topics:

- Cleaning up the arguments for Hash ( removing irrelevant ones, organising others,
  standardising language, shortening to essential the points )
  http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash

- Start  WebID over TLS that we should look at and see if we they need to be opened or
 if we can close them, and what needs to be changed.
   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/track/

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/