[webid-spec-proposal] WebID definition spec changes for 3. MUST be an HTTP(s) URI

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:31:14 -0500
To: WebID <public-webid@w3.org>
Just so people have something to look at when making their decision and
pondering arguments, I've created a branch on hg where I pushed a proposal
of the identity spec showing how WebID identity *could* be defined as a
generic HTTP URI. You can view the full identity spec at:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/generic-http-uri-definition/spec/identity-respec.html

The diff is at:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/rev/bcfb6bdd04c8

I've added these links to the last section of the wiki page [1].

People who showed interest in such generic HTTP URI definition are
encouraged to take a look and see if it's aligned with what they had in
mind (Kingsley, Ted, Trueg, Nathan, etc...).

happy Thanksgiving!
--
Steph.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash