Re: hash/303, all use cases, requirements, thoughts, notes, approaches, use cases, user stories..

On 11/21/12 12:25 PM, Nathan wrote:
> Henry Story wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/WebID_Definition/hash
>
> I'm unsure that anything could be captured here which hasn't already
> been captured by the exhaustive work of Jonathan Rees and others via
> www-tag and the awwsw tf, see:
>
>   http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/defininguris.html

+1

Thanks for that. It saves time. One of my straw poll motivations remains
saving time. Many of us need to make concrete decisions about our
priorities right now. We've reached a point of diminishing returns re.
debate etc..

The straw poll provides information that will help those that fall into
any of the following categories:

1. already implemented WebID based solutions -- shipping (not dabbling)
status
2. dabbling with WebID based solutions
3. curious about WebID based solutions.