[WebID-spec] real examples

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 00:54:50 +0100
To: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi,

  I think very important for people's comprehension is to allow them to see that they
can interact with the resources themselves. Since we have TimBL on our picture I suggest
that we also continue with real examples in the spec. So that you can take an example
of TimBl's profile, show how it links to another profile ( perhaps tim could make one
of the seeAlso links only accessible to people who have WebIDs over TLS ), and so that
it returns the right error code....

   Then the nice thing is that we don't have to describe things in detail, but
we give people a starting point from which they can explore a real social network.

  What do you think?

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/