Principal term choice - Was: Re: Identity interoperability

From: Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 21:55:13 +0100
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Cc: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
Hi.

Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> writes:

> I have defined Principal much more carefully here
> http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Identity_Interoperability#logical_relationships_of_principals

Maybe it's just my poor knowledge of the english language... but could
you point me to a reference definition of "Principal" that would apply
here, for instance in http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/principal ?

Just for the sake of clarity, I guess we should prefer common language
terms as much as possible...

Or maybe it's just me ?

Kind regards,
--