WebID teleconf today

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 12:08:58 +0100
To: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
I'll be on the #webid irc channel today and on the teleconf line today
at 15UTC ( 16:00 Paris time ) as stated on the wiki:

   http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Main_Page#Weekly_conf_calls

+1-617-761-6200 93243# ( WebID #)
  or sip zakim@voip.w3.org

We made a lot of progress this week

  - Identity Interoperability
       http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Identity_Interoperability
  - 3 definitions of WebID and WebID Profile
     1. current one minus public key
     2. Hash URI one improved from the conf
     3. URI improved from the conf

I think we can tune our definitions during the teleconf.
It helps if people speak out a bit on the conf. E-mail is known to lead to create
emotional misunderstandings.

I'd like us next week to have a formal teleconference where we can make a decision.

	Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/