Re: WebID proxy?

Excerpts from Melvin Carvalho's message of 2012-07-20 15:13:38 +0000:
> On 20 July 2012 16:59, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:
>

> > On 20 Jul 2012, at 15:26, elf Pavlik wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Hearing lately some discussions on delegation and proxies, I started
> > thinking about proxy which would enable me to use WebID without need to
> > have any private keys on client machine I may happen to use. One could use
> > some other system - possibly pass phrase based - for authentication and
> > than proxy would hold some secondary private key, which could also have
> > more restricted permissions on chosen services.
> > >
> > > I look here for more flexibility in case someone wants to use friends
> > computer just to RSVP to an event or similar cases with rather low security
> > requirements...
> >
> > Use OpenId with one time passwords perhaps?
> >

> Sure WebID can fall back to OpenID, BrowserID, SAML, username/password etc.
I didn't mean 'fall back' to something other then WebID on a service provider side. Service could offer WebID only authentication and access control, while I would connect from a client machine without any client certificates through this 'WebID proxy' which could hold my 'client certs' and do WebID dances with service providers. I hope I express myself little more clearly this time :)

~ elf Pavlik ~