Re: TPAC Lyon 2012

The following people expressed interest to attend a RWW/WeBID group at TPAC:

  Sebastian Tramp
  Andrei Sambra
  Melvin Carvalho
  Michiel de Jong
  Olivier Berger
  Bart van Leeuwen
  Vincent BARBEROT
  Antoine Zimmermann
  Henry Story                  Linked Data Profile, ( interested also in RDF, LinkedData )
  Romain Blin
  Alexandre Bertails           Linked Data Profile
  Prof Martin Gaedeke   ( + Student )

I am pretty sure that we have another 4-5 on the list in the next few days, and
more to come, especially from the different groups such as linked data, etc...

   Have I missed anyone?

What would be useful next would be to know from people attending what other groups they are
attending too, so that we can minimise clashes.

I'll send this on in a couple of days to the organisers.

Henry