Re: Discussing specifically "delegated WebID authentication/identification" - Re: Delegated WebID authentication plugin contributed to fusionforge

Hi.

Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> writes:

> On 7/13/12 10:29 AM, Olivier Berger wrote:
>> So... what do you think about coining this as "delegated WebID
>> authentication/identification", and reserving the rest of
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebID/Delegation  more in the frame of "delegated
>> authorization" ?
> Don't you simply have "Delegation" as a main heading comprised of the
> following sub-headings:
>
> 1. Authentication
> 2. Authorization.

I didn't want to reach such a state up-front, but indeed feel free to edit it
so that it's that way for good ;-)

It's just that I didn't participate to the call and arrived late in the
discussions on the ML... so I've been afraid of rewriting too much
without a clear view of people's minds.

Best regards,
--
Olivier BERGER