Re: Delegated WebID authentication plugin contributed to fusionforge

On 7/12/12 11:39 AM, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> FYI, I've just contributed a FusionForge [0] plugin [1] that allows
> one-click SSO to a forge using WebID (and a delegated IdP like
> auth.my-profile.eu for instance).
>
> In future episodes, we may try and benefit from the forge's ability to
> generate FOAF profiles for it's contributors to go one step beyond, but
> that's already a start.
>
> The plugin relies on the PHP lib WebIDDelegatedAuth [2] that Andrei and me
> just "forked off" libAuthentication (yesterday ;-). Thanks to Melvin and
> other contributors for the license change, which helps embedding it in
> fusionforge without rendering it AGPL.
>
> Best regards,
>
> [0] http://fusionforge.org/
> [1] https://fusionforge.org/plugins/mediawiki/wiki/fusionforge/index.php/WebID_Auth_plugin
> [1] https://github.com/WebIDauth/WebIDDelegatedAuth

Great stuff.

BTW -- I noticed your comment: "Popular WebID Idp are foafssl.org and
auth.my-profile.eu." .

Have you tried:

1. http://id.myopenlink.net/ods/webid_verify.vsp
2. http://ods.openlinksw.com/wiki/ODS/ODSWebIDIdP -- usage guide .

If possible, could you please test our service as it should just work.

Kingsley