Re: Hash vs Hashless URIs

On 12/11/12 8:57 AM, Henry Story wrote:
> For linking different types of sexy or not so sexy identifiers we have the
>    http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/webid/wiki/Identity_Interoperability
> page, which I do intend to develop over time. It is key to getting things to work.
Just for the record, It's been long implemented ODS and Virtuoso. I am
replying to the to the presumption (inadvertent or otherwise) made in
your comment re. "I do intend to develop over time" which can easily be
assumed to mean: this is a frontier yet to be addressed in a commercial
product offering or research development effort.