Re: WebID Time Limit

I am fine with this Nathan. I can see a few things that are needed:

  - everybody to be present who is relevant
    ( I suppose one could also do preparatory work in smaller groups, but I think we have done this now )
  - establishment of a process to go through issues so that we can reach consensus

I was hoping we could go over the wiki and try to remove issues that nobody cares about anymore for example, but that process does not seem to work.

  Henry