Re: MyProfile REST API.

On 08/12/2012 11:34 AM, Dominik Tomaszuk wrote:
> With message body? If yes, what type is the content?

The content type doesn't really matter for successful requests, since
all you should care about is whether the request was successful or not.

I suppose I can use EARL for the cases where you require a boolean
answer, and the request is not successful (so you have the reason for
your failure).

Andrei