Re: www-talk archives: 1992-1995?

Just a quick note to let anyone else who is interested know that Arjun
did send me the missing 1991-1994 www-talk archives and I have made
them available (for the moment) via my Dropbox account [1]. Thanks
Arjun! The archive amounts to 8,209 emails split up into 10 mbox
files.

I am interested in volunteering to massage the data so that they can
be made part of the complete www-talk archive [2], but I am not sure
who at the W3C I should be talking to about that. So, any pointers on
how to get traction on that would be greatly appreciated. I think
these emails are an extremely important piece of documentation about
the origins of the Web.

//Ed

[1] http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2797650/www-talk_1991-1994.tar.gz
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-talk/