While I agree that it is helpful to make a clear distinction between
stored (hosted) and exposed (served) formats, I am aware that a lot of
foundries do not yet do this, so this is exactly the sort of thing I
anticipate needing to discuss. I am also aware that a lot of foundries
go to considerable length to obscure the path to webfonts on  their own
sites, and may prefer to not have customers hosting raw TTF and OTF
files on their servers.

J.

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltdwww.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.