Re: Hosted source format?

Regarding IFT and woff2 support - the specification explicitly allows the
initial font that a user would download to be compressed with woff2.
There's a couple of things you'll need to watch out for when converting to
woff2 which we talk about that in the specification here:
https://w3c.github.io/IFT/Overview.html#ift-and-woff2 and yes agreed it
would be great to talk about this more during next week's call.