Re: Alternate substitutions

On 29052023 9:37 pm, Skef Iterum wrote:
> I've been thinking about alternate substitution lookups and their
> relationship to subsetting and I think it might be worth chatting
> about them at an upcoming meeting (unless the issues they raise have
> already been covered in the past).

Yes, that does sound worth talking through.

Are we having a meeting today? I lost track of the calendar.

J.

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

Tiro Typeworks is physically located on islands
in the Salish Sea, on the traditional territory
of the Snuneymuxw and Penelakut First Nations.

EMAIL HOUR
In the interests of productivity, I am only dealing
with email towards the end of the day, typically
between 4PM and 5PM. If you need to contact me more
urgently, please use other means.