Re: List

Hello Kris,

Membership in any W3C Working Group is open to representatives of a member entity, or to W3C Invited Experts.

If you work for an organization that is already a member of W3C, you need to contact your representative and ask them to nominate you as the WG participant. Otherwise, you need to apply for W3C Invited Expert status first, and then, upon approval, you will be able to join the group.

https://www.w3.org/participate/invited-experts/

Thank you,
Vlad