From: Vladimir Levantovsky [mailto:vladimir.levantovsky@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 1:19 AM
To: 'Web Fonts Working Group' <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Straw poll for our WG call on Jan. 11 (was: Meeting minutes, Dec.
14th)

Hello WG,

Happy New Year! We finished last year with a full review of open issues, and
outlined quite a few things we need to address early this year. There
haven't been much of activity happening during the holiday break, and I am
not sure if conducting our WG Zoom call on Jan. 11th (as we originally
planned) would be a good use of our time. As a quick straw poll - do you
want to do the call as scheduled, or would we be better off if we postpone
it until next week?

I will tally the straw poll responses in the morning.

Thanks,

Vlad