From: Myles C. Maxfield [mailto:mmaxfield@apple.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 8:09 PM
To: Garret Rieger <grieger@google.com>
Cc: Vladimir Levantovsky <vladimir.levantovsky@gmail.com>; w3c-webfonts-wg <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Meeting time

Here it is: https://doodle.com/poll/2d7p4shwd8pnberp

I’ve added every time from 9:00am - 6:00pm PST Monday - Friday; please feel free if I should add more times than just these.

(Despite Doodle showing specific dates, we’re voting for a repeating weekly/bi-weekly meeting, so please make sure you mark accordingly.)

—Myles

P.S. I am told we don’t have a private list, so I’m sending this to the public one… yolo