From: Jose Kahan [mailto:jose.kahan@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2021 6:03 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: [Important] Changes to public irc web client

Dear Staff Contacts and Working Group Chairs,

Could you make sure your working group members aware of the following?

This message concerns only people, including working group members who are
using the public web irc client. Those among you that use a stand-alone irc
client may skip this message.

Our public irc web client is now available at
	https://irc.w3.org/

On April 26th we're going to permanently redirect all traffic from the
previously available http irc web client [1] to its more secure https
counterpart.

Make sure you update your bookmarks, tabs, bots, or scrappers that may be
using the public irc web client to point to the new https address.

Thanks!

--josé on behalf of the W3C Systeam

[1] http://irc.w3.org/