From: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:50 AM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>; w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org) <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Updated: WG zoom call reminder and agenda, Nov. 2nd

Hello WG,

Please accept my apologies for a short notice regarding the call agenda.
Like we discussed yesterday during our brief call, the WG is  entering a new phase of the development, and the decisions related to the scope of Recommendation-track deliverables shouldn't be taken lightly. I'd like to make sure that we have as wide participation in this discussion as possible.

Therefore, we decided to postpone this discussion until next Monday, Nov. 2nd. Our agenda and call time will remain the same, I am looking forward to seeing many of you to join our Zoom call next week.

Thank you,
Vlad