Re: Size increase for streamable font pre-processing

I can gather data on how much the TTF/OTF's increase in size as a result of
the processing.

For the simulation I did two separate runs:

   - The first was with unprocessed fonts, simulating everything but range
   request.
   - The second was with processed fonts (via Myle's tool), simulating only
   range request.

Re: hinting that's correct, the optimizer tool currently drops hints. So to
make things fair I also dropped hints from the fonts used in simulating all
of the non-range request methods.

The data set zip I sent out contains two copies of the font library "fonts"
(hints dropped) and "fonts.optimized" (hints dropped and run through the
optimizer tool). These are the exact fonts I used in the simulation runs.