From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2020 10:09 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org) <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: WG call reminder and agenda for Nov. 30

Hello WG,

I hope folks in US enjoyed your long Thanksgiving holiday break. Like I mentioned in my last email a week ago, Garret and I are planning to dedicate our today's call to discussing the Patch Subset Protocol Design [1] for backward compatibility, and the ways the WG can move forward to start our work on recommendation-track deliverables. Please join the call today to discuss these two important topics.

Call details:
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/kcvXCjRkM0ujVqM2sWDM0d> or
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/v6AkCkRlKrunPQ67IVMy7n>
Zoom Meeting link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/99784589681<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/BM56ClYmL2UojZ5yuy1Iys>
Meeting ID: 997 8458 9681
Password: (didn't change, see original meeting invite)

One tap mobile
+16465588656,,99784589681# US (New York)
+16699006833,,99784589681# US (San Jose)
US : +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833

International Numbers: https://mit.zoom.us/u/aeayd7fm2P<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/MewkCmZn6YI59nKZh9R0U2>
Join by SIP
99784589681@zoomcrc.com<mailto:99784589681@zoomcrc.com>