Re: WG call minutes - 2020-03-30

As for an update, I unfortunately don’t have much to share. I’ve been focused on other projects.

This week I plan to get back to it, and run the analysis on more fonts to see if the numbers are around where they were with my one test font. If they are, then this should be sufficient to “productize” it and deliver to the W3C’s repo. If they aren’t, then I’ll have to do more design work. Will keep you posted on how it’s going.