RE: Scheduling next WG call on Feb. 24th

You will see cancellation messages for the next two weeks' calls. The next one will be on Feb. 24th.
Thanks,
Vlad

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 3:48 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org) <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Scheduling next WG call on Feb. 24th

Folks,

I am not sure if we have anything reaady for discussion this coming Monday (Feb. 10), and the next Monday (Feb. 17) happens to be President's Day - this pushes our next Zoom call to Feb. 24th, 2020. I will update open actions due dates until then, and we will have a call on Feb 24th to discuss the status.

Agenda+ topics are welcome any time!

Thanks,