Re: WOFF2 Glyf Transform for Arabic, Indic, and LGC simulations

One thing that complicates matters is that we use different amounts of
codepoint prediction on the different networks. Which will change how a
byte reduction affects the cost. That said I'm not sure that's the only
explanation for what we're seeing here.