From: Myles C. Maxfield <mmaxfield@apple.com>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2020 3:40 PM
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Cc: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Zoom call reminder and agenda for Monday, Aug. 17

Here’s a PDF.

On Aug 17, 2020, at 12:07 PM, Myles C. Maxfield <mmaxfield@apple.com<mailto:mmaxfield@apple.com>> wrote:

Here’s my data that I’ve gathered, as presented today:

<Streamable Fonts Analysis 2.numbers>

On Aug 17, 2020, at 2:04 AM, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org<mailto:chris@w3.org>> wrote:

My regrets this week (vacation).
Please could we land Myles' patch so that we can start testing his approach? It has two positive reviews but needs a rebase.
I have started writing the report, but didn't check it before going on vacation. Could we push that item to the next meeting.