From: Garret Rieger <grieger@google.com>
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 1:27 PM
To: Myles C. Maxfield <mmaxfield@apple.com>
Cc: Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>; public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Next meeting - straw poll

I vote option 2 as well.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 11:16 PM Myles C. Maxfield <mmaxfield@apple.com<mailto:mmaxfield@apple.com>> wrote:
I prefer option 2.

On Apr 2, 2020, at 2:29 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>> wrote:

Folks,

At the end of this week’s Zoom call [1] (you’ve been warned!) we left the schedule for the next one open-ended – Monday next week (April 6) or the one after next (April 13) were both declared a possibility. So, in spirit of our last discussion [and our stated desire to flex the email list muscle], and in order to get to a commonly agreed date of the next WG call, I’d like you to consider two possible options:

1)      Have the WG call next week, on April 6, (and potentially skip the one after next), or

2)      Skip the next one on April 6th and brave the odds by fearlessly holding the WG call on 13th! ☺
(I hope we do have something to discuss at the next call, the only pre-requisite being to make sure you set your alarm clock!)

Your choice is … ?

Thanks,
Vlad

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webfonts-wg/2020Mar/0010.html<https://protect-us.mimecast.com/s/o74MC68vyBsryrG3sprv_W>