From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:12 AM
To: public-webfonts-wg@w3.org
Subject: Minutes, inaugural 9 Jan 2019 Fonts WG call

Minutes are at
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.w3.org_2019_01_09-2Dwebfonts-2Dminutes.html&d=DwICaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=jb2T9D8Np5j0t1X2JtGDVMxJyD5fvLoEPxzRs46vOK4UfGfOrlVsyuleed6YRZk5&m=ovkFIVUPxAvVmHRzq07SLJhiYfrJcI_V7Q7Ura5kemA&s=lGWv2y83K1uEmt1YlNQR_9Twv2pj2L0eHuiPqKgV8M0&e=

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Visit the following link to report this email as spam:
https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1547050361-F7vqLLrFzL7y&r_address=vladimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=