Re: Codepoint Set Compression Round 2

For both fontTools and harfbuzz we currently collect all glyphs that can be
reached via any sequence of feature applications via the G* tables. In
harfbuzz we don't yet do glyph closure for cmap 14, but I've added that to
our task list. fontTools currently handles computing the closure for cmap
14:
https://github.com/fonttools/fonttools/blob/master/Lib/fontTools/subset/__init__.py#L2139
.