Re: Moving forward with the next project

Vladimir & Chris,

Thank you. What the two of you provided gave me what I needed to fill out the request, which means that the proverbial wheels are theoretically in motion over here at Adobe's HQ. I also alerted Alan that I submitted the request.

Regards...

-- Ken