Re: Telcon today?

Sounds good, Vladimir. Hopefully there'll be an update on the Adobe side within two weeks. The preliminary feedback that I received from my manager today is that Adobe will be involved, but to what extent has not yet been determined. I pinged the operative players a few minutes ago to move this along on our end.

-- Ken