From: Roderick Sheeter [mailto:rsheeter@google.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:35 AM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir
Cc: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Telcon today

*raises hand*

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 8:11 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com<mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>> wrote:
Folks,

I’d like to have a call today to do a quick status update on open action items and the CTS development.
I will be traveling again next week so after missing a couple of weeks of WG telcons it might be a good idea to review where we are and what is left to be done for us as a group.

By quick show of hands – are you able to join the call today?
If we have enough folks joining today having a telcon would make sense, otherwise we would need to postpone it until the week after next, to May 18th.

Cheers,
Vlad

P.S. I will be in Berlin next week presenting the ground-braking WOFF2 technology (and the faces who made it possible) at the TYPO Labs. I will share the details and the presentation once it’s available.