Re: WOFF-ACTION-198: Add conformance clause for must not reject glyf size and original size

I like
https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-UserAgent#mustNotRejectIncorrectTotalSize:
it should work when totalSfntSize is too big or too small.

I might prefer to write
https://www.w3.org/Fonts/WG/wiki/TestPlan20-UserAgent#mustNotRejectGlyfSizeMismatch
the same way. Make one file where 'glyf' origLength is bigger than
decompressed can possibly be and one where it is smaller.

To achieve this we might create a woff2 file whose origLength is neither
the largest nor the smallest UIntBase128 for some number of bytes then
derive two variants from it, one setting origLength to the largest
UIntBase128 with the same number of bytes and one that sets the smallest
(makes life easier if you don't change all the offsets in the file).

Cheers, Rod S.