RE: Telcon agenda for Wednesday Feb. 10

Thank you Chris, we’ll definitely add this topic for discussion.
Talk to you soon,
Vlad

From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 3:29 PM
To: Levantovsky, Vladimir; w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Re: Telcon agenda for Wednesday Feb. 10

Hello Vlad,

Hello WG,

We will have our regularly scheduled call tomorrow. I’d like to use this time to resolve any remaining CTS issues and but please feel free to suggest other topics you would like to discuss, if any.

I would like to discuss the disposition of comments on WOFF 2.0, which we need to have ready as part of the request for Candidate Recommendation.

Mostly it is in good shape but we are missing a couple of final replies from commentors, to say that they are okay with our handling of the issue. Okay, issue 1 is a typo so whatever; I am thinking of issue 4 in particular, and a response on issue 6 would be nice too.

https://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/DoC/issues-2015.html

--
Best regards,
Chris  Lilley