Re: FW: [Justfont] I-D Action: draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-00.txt

Hello Vlad,

> FYI

I was asked last week by the IETF justfont chairs to publish the first
draft, which seems to be needed to kick things off. It is basically
the same as lilley-00 except with the issues identified during
chartering fixed, a couple of editorial fixes, and a change of name.

There are seven open issues, listed here
https://github.com/svgeesus/ietf-justfont/issues

Discussion of issues, creation of new ones, pull requests, warmly
welcomed (on github, ideally, to make them easier to track).

In addition, impact on W3C specs:

- we eventually need to errata WOFF 1.0 to point to the result of this work.
- we need to fix the WOFF 2.0 appendix (to have just the registration of font/woff2)
- change to css3 fonts to add the missing format strings