From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 9:32 AM
To: Jonathan Kew; w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: RE: WebEx call reminder and agenda for Nov. 11

Hi all,

Due to overwhelming number of regrets I received for this week's call - the call is cancelled.
However, I would like to ask you guys to review the spec changes and the comments we need to address, and to provide your input via this email list. We don’t need a call to be productive, so if you happen to be on vacation this rainy time of the year and have nothing better to do rather than reviewing the spec comments - don't let the notion of vacation stop you! :)

Cheers,
Vlad