From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2015 6:04 PM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Telcon agenda for March 11

Hello WG,

We will have our regularly scheduled telcon (please note the modified CET time for the call due to DST changes) at
US West Coast - 13:00
US East Coast - 16:00
Central Europe - 21:00

Zakim telephone bridge:

+1.617.761.6200 (Boston)

or

>From your SIP phone: zakim@voip.w3.org<sip:zakim@voip.w3.org>

with conference code 3668 ("FONT") followed by '#' sign.

(Instructions on how to connect using SIP:

     http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP)

IRC channel is #webfonts, irc://irc.w3.org:6665/webfonts

or http://irc.w3.org/?channels=webfonts

Agenda:

-          Review the updated spec changes and pending action items [1-3];

-          Discuss possible updates to conformance requirements [2];

-          AOB.

Thank you,
Vlad

[1] http://dev.w3.org/webfonts/WOFF2/spec/