No call today (was RE: Updates / agenda items for tomorrow?)

Just a confirmation that the call today is cancelled. We will resume our weekly tele-gatherings next week.
Thanks,
Vlad

From: Levantovsky, Vladimir [mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:08 AM
To: w3c-webfonts-wg (public-webfonts-wg@w3.org)
Subject: Updates / agenda items for tomorrow?

Folks,

I am aware that some of you are on vacation this week and I haven't seen any updates on the WG actions since last week. I would like to see the activities going but the downtime and vacations are also an important part of life.

I don't want to have the telcon just for the sake of it being scheduled for tomorrow, if you have things you would like to bring for discussion - speak up. Alternatively, if a brief update via email (instead of, or in addition to a call) on a particular subject would work just fine - go ahead and shoot it!

If I don't hear from you, or if an email update is all we need - I'd cancel the call this week since many WG members have indicated they will be away on vacation.

Thank you,