Re: Telcon tomorrow - any suggested agenda items ?

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com> wrote:

>  Folks,
>

> Since we have no action items that are due (and little activity on the
> email list within the last week) and considering that July is a hot summer
> month when people take vacations – what, if anything you would want to
> propose as agenda items for our call tomorrow?
>
> Just a straw poll - should we consider taking a breather and forgo the
> call if there is nothing to discuss?

Here are two potential discussion items, but syncing up over email and
taking a breather sounds good too.  :)

(1) CTS Updates: Khaled has been hard at work on the conformance test
suite, for which it would be great to get an update (any blockers?)

(2) Meeting @ ATypI: it's official, we could meet in the Google Sao Paulo
office!  I'll send a detailed email later, such that we could all discuss
in more detail.